Speed and distance information, no wires, no sensors. The M7 brings the world of GPS bike computers into a very affordable price. The GPS gives you info to relay speed and distance metrics, you get a computer that lets you know more about your ride with no installation. A large, legible display shows you all the usual metrics, plus your current altitude, gain and loss, and other height-related stats.
- Functions include: GPS based speed (current, average and max) and distance, back to start; ride time (complete and trip sections); clock (12/24 hour); temperature; altitude.
- Back to start feature shows an arrow and provides a distance countdown (as the crow flies) to where you started your ride.
- Robust altimeter functionality, listing altitude gained/lost, maximum and average gradient, yearly altitude totals, and more.
- Design is splash proof.
- Battery charges via USB cable (included).
- Ride data can be exported via USB in .FIT files for sharing Strava and other social fitness apps
- Memory stores more than 280 hours (5 second recording intervals) of ride data.
- Multi-line configurable display lets you customize how you see your data.
- Sleep mode kicks in after 5 minutes and restarts when the bike starts rolling.
- Imperial or metric units and multiple language option.
- Includes: VDO computer, universal handlebar bracket, USB cable, cable ties for attaching the bracket, quick-start instruction manual.
- Dimensions are 66 x 45 x 18mm.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Revolutions of crankset per minute.
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Automatically switches to sleep mode to preserve battery.
|Oversized handlebar mount||No|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
Indicates whether the rider is accelerating or decelerating.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Time trial timer||No|
Indicates pace relative to average speed.
Automatically starts tracking data when riding, and stops tracking data when stopped.
Two bike compatibility
Can be set up for two separate bikes.