Performance XC skis with the soul of a snowshoe. Made for exploring, they have permanently attached skin. The wide width and bigger skin area provides a great mix of flotation in powder and grip on the uphills. If you love moving over rolling terrain you'll love these skis for the ease of switching from climbing up to cruising down.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression resistant elastic foam core is strong and flexible.
- Unicoat ski base is tough and liquid wax friendly for ease of use.
- Integrated Mohair-mix skin provides great glide and good traction.
- Aluminum and fiberglass reinforcement at binding area ensures a solid connection.
- Steel edges improves control when things gets icy.
- Bindings sold separately.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.