Sleek, light glasses that provide great coverage without blocking your view, letting you focus on your line.
- Designed to fit medium faces best.
- Nylon temples are light and highly stress resistant.
- One colourway uses Oakley’s Prizm™ lens technology, enhancing contrast and visibility over a wide range of light conditions.
- One colourway is equipped with photochromic lenses that adjust for changing light conditions.
- 3-point fit ensures precise optical alignment.
- Rubber inserts on the temples and at the nose pads keep them in place through sweat.
- Toric lens provide deep coverage and blocks side light.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||20%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.