Timberland Rugged 6" Waterproof Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The style of these rugged boots is part ranch-hand, part woodsman, with the modern twist of recycled materials and sustainably rated leather.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper is produced at a Leather Working Group’s (LWG) Silver-rated tannery.
- Polyester lining is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Extra padding around the opening for comfort at the ankle.
- Midsoles have a removable EVA footbed for increased cushioning and shock absorption.
- Durable and grippy Gripstick™ rubber outsole is made from 34% recycled content.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.