New Balance 1100v1 Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Snow and slush are no match for these boots. A waterproof-breathable upper and heat-lined insulation keep your feet warm and dry whether you're walking to the village for après-ski or digging out the driveway after a winter storm.
- DWR-treated suede and synthetic upper sheds dirt and moisture.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet bone-dry.
- 200-gram synthetic insulation fends off the cold.
- NB Fresh Foam midsole offers a light cushioned ride.
- Nylon shank helps keep momentum moving forward.
- Heel counter lug offers easy-off assistance and snowshoe-strap retention.
- Grippy rubber outsole provides winter traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.