Brooks Levitate Road Running Shoes - Men's
Amp up the energy. These responsive running shoes have DNA Amp material that delivers cushioning support to your midsole. Put them on, and you’ll experience an ultra-springy feeling that will make you antsy to get going.
- Seamless knit and printed overlay upper provides support while maintaining a slipper like feel.
- Padded collar enhances fit.
- DNA Amp polyurethane foam midsole is encased in a TPU skin that ensures that energy in equals energy out, generating a lively ride.
- Midsole, outsole flex grooves facilitate rapid heel to toe transfer.
- Durable and grippy rubber outsole helps you stay shiny side up.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
|Upper material||Synthetic + printed overlay|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.