A stove with a windscreen, a non-stick frying pan and 2 pots to help you cook up a storm, even if there’s a breeze. The nesting design enables quick pack up, so you'll never be stuck in one place for too long.
- Nesting design is easy to store and pack.
- Integrated wind guard works well adverse conditions and provides a steady cooking base.
- Pot gripper works with both pots and frying pan.
- Frying pan doubles as a lid for either pot.
- Included pots both have a 1.3L volume.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||19.8 x 9cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.