Want to have a few cooking options while you’re backpacking? This kit includes 2 pots: 1 with a non-stick coating and heat exchanger technology for increased efficiency. The stadard pot is great for boiling water or pasta. The stove system has an integrated windscreen and solid base so you can cook meals with less fuel. The whole set nests within itself so it won’t eat up a ton of room in your pack.
- Main pot features an integrated heat exchanger to increases efficiency up to 50% over conventional pots.
- Regulated gas valve gives excellent heat control and keeps temperatures consistent, regardless of temperature or fuel level.
- Nesting design is easy to store and pack.
- Integrated wind guard works well adverse conditions and provides a steady cooking base.
- Locking pot gripper works on either pot.
- Piezo ignitor cups fuel vapour for fast, sure lighting.
- Includes: 1 x stove with integrated windscreen, 2 x 2.3L pots – one with the integrated heat exchanger and non-stick coating, 1 x transparent lid with integrate strainer, 1 x locking pot gripper, 1 x piezo igniter, and a storage bag.
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||20 x 13.5cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.