Serious socks for dedicated skiers. They warm, they wick, they breathe, they compress, they cushion and they won't take up too much room in your boot. What else could you ask for?
- Made of a blend of Thermolite polyester, nylon, and spandex that provides breathability and warmth while moving moisture.
- Spandex knit throughout the sock creates memory knit compression that keeps its shape over time.
- Contoured rib top and spandex arch support keep the sock in place.
- Vented panels let your feet breathe.
- Smooth, flat toe seam won't rub or irriate.
- Heel and toe are reinforced with nylon to add durability.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.