Optimized for track cyclist, this trainer has a low resistance that allows high cadence warm-ups and cool-downs. With a simple folding fork mounted design and compact rollers, it's convenient and portable. Smooth aluminum rollers accommodate wheel sizes from 650b all the way up to 29ers without the need for adaptors or additional parts. Plus, unlike traditional rear-locking trainers, it won't tear your precious race tires to shreds.
- Fork mount with 4in. aluminum rollers provides a solid surface with excellent ride feel.
- Fork mount accommodates QR, 12x100, 15x100 and 15x110 axles.
- Bearings are greased and sealed for zero maintenance.
- Accommodates all wheel sizes from 650b to 29in.
- Padded tote bag included for transport and storage.
- Folded dimensions are 70 x 18 x 20cm.
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
|Dimensions||70 x 20 x 18cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.