Sometimes little things make a big difference. This handy device measures the biomechanics of your movement and turns it into data you can actually use to become a more efficient runner.
- Internal accelerometer measures torso movement and provides you with cadence, ground contact time, stride length, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
- Single CR1632 battery is easy to replace and lasts more than a year (with 1 hour of daily use).
- Another little thing that makes a difference: it reminds you to take the pod off your clothes post-run, so it doesn’t go through the washing machine.
- IPX7 waterproofing protects it from even the heaviest downpours.
- Compact form factor, 3.8 x 2.3 x 1.9 cm.
- ANT+ communication.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.