Accessible price point, World Cup ready performance. The GX retains many features found in SRAM's range-topping XX1 series, so it's a solid choice for performance oriented riders on a budget.
- Compatible only with SRAM 2 x 11 drivetrains.
- Roller bearing clutch minimizes chain-slap and derailleur bounce.
- Cage lock feature keeps derailleur cage in place for easy wheel removals and maintenance.
- Offset X-SYNC pulleys yield solid chain engagements, durability and reduced chain gap.
- X-HORIZON design eliminates ghost shifting.
- Medium cage version should be used on hardtail bikes only at maximum capacity of 44T.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The maximum number of teeth difference between the smallest and largest chainrings (front derailleur) or cogs (rear derailleur).
One-way friction clutch that increases chain tension, reduces chain and cage movement, and reduces dropped chains. Releases for wheel removal.