The right size for jobs around camp. With powder coated blades, the Compadre line has a layer of protection over the rugged carbon steel. The stabilized walnut laminate handle is tough, easy to clean, and will still look good years from now.
- 5160 carbon steel is tough and holds a keen edge.
- Strong full-tang construction.
- High-visibility red powder coated blade wears well.
- Jimping on the spine of the blade help lock your grip when in use.
- Tough walnut Dymondwood® handle feels as good as it looks.
- Durable leather sheath securely holds the knife in place.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||5160 carbon steel|
|Knife length (open)||24cm|