The Apex is a streamlined folding knife that fits in anywhere you want to keep weight to a minimum. It's at home attached to a pack or harness, or clipped to your pocket as you go about your day.
- Lightweight design uses aluminum or carbon fiber for its handle scale.
- Frame-lock design cuts down on weight and provides a solid locking mechanism.
- Pocket clip and carabiner clip provide carrying options.
- Carabiner clip doubles as a bottle opener.
- Large cut-out on blade allows easy one-handed opening.
- High-carbon blade steel holds an edge well and sharpens easily.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||9.5cm|
|Knife length (open)||16.2cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|