Designed to be an addition to your EDC, the Spitfire is at home opening packages, or prepping lunch at the right picnic destination.
- 4-position pocket clip lets you chose how you wear your knife.
- Lock-back design provides a safe and easy to use locking mechanism.
- Large cut-out on blade allows easy one-handed opening.
- Jimping on the spine of the blade and the back of the handle help lock your grip when in use.
- High-carbon blade steel holds an edge well and sharpens easily.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.8cm|
|Knife length (open)||19.1cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|