A reliable fixed blade knife is an invaluable tool in the outdoors, it can help prep food, make shelter, make fire, and much more.
- Strong full-tang construction with steel bolsters and pommel.
- Rugged hammer style pommel can help drive stubborn tent pegs.
- CNC machined micarta handle provides a comfortable, sure grip.
- Plastic thermo-moulded sheath holds the knife and fire steel securely.
- High-carbon blade steel holds an edge well and sharpens easily.
- Jimping on the spine of the blade helps lock your grip when in use.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||21cm|