A tough pocket knife to help with everyday tasks around camp, or around home.
- CNC machined micarta handle with a stainless steel bolster provides a comfortable, sure grip.
- Liner locking mechanism is reliable and easy to use.
- High-carbon blade steel holds an edge well and sharpens easily.
- Jimping on the spine of the blade helps lock your grip when in use.
- Deep-carry pocket clip provides easy and convenient carry.
- Thumb stud allows for one-handed opening.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.7cm|
|Knife length (open)||19cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|