A reliable folding knife is an invaluable outdoor tool. It can help prep food, make shelter, make fire, and much more. Bundled with a fire steel and whistle combination you get 2 more tools that will help keep you safe and secure.
- CNC machined micarta handle with a stainless steel bolster provides a comfortable, sure grip.
- Liner locking mechanism is reliable and easy to use.
- High-carbon blade steel holds an edge well and sharpens easily.
- Notch at the base of the blade is designed for use with the included fire steel.
- Jimping on the spine of the blade helps lock your grip when in use.
- Plastic thermo-moulded sheath holds the knife and fire steel securely.
- Multi-position mounting system provides lots of wear options.
- Thumb stud allows one-handed opening.
- Fire steel and whistle combination included.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||12.7cm|
|Knife length (open)||21.8cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|