Efficient, ready to race, light and precise. XTR is all that. Everything in the construction is weight-saving aluminum (except the bolts where you need the strength of steel) so the end result is a no-compromise blend of lightness with durability.
- Anodized aluminum construction keeps weight low and durability high.
- Direct cable routing reduces the risk of snagging in tight situations.
- Sealed bearings makes for a durable derailleur.
- Shadow RD+ prevents chain slap and has an adjustable clutch to match your riding style.
- Direct mount compatible.
- Provides fast and consistent shifting.
- When used as a 1x11 system, the maximum low cog is 46T. 42T if used as a 2x11 system. 40T if used as a 3x11 system.
- SGS model has a long pulley cage.
Braze-on mounting uses fittings permanently mounted to the frame. Collar mounted derailleurs secure around the seat tube with a clamp. Direct mount are fastened to the chainstay.
The maximum number of teeth difference between the smallest and largest chainrings (front derailleur) or cogs (rear derailleur).
One-way friction clutch that increases chain tension, reduces chain and cage movement, and reduces dropped chains. Releases for wheel removal.