Boot Doc FF S9 Custom Footbed - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Add cushioning and stability to your ski and snowboard boots. You can get them heat-moulded (needs a special boot oven) or use them out of the box to make you boots more responsive and less painful.
- Microfibre top layer is 2mm thick and perforated to help stay dry.
- Shaped EVA foam cushioning provides control, stability and pressure distribution.
- Shock absorbers in heel and forefoot and a stabilizer layer in the heel provide a supportive base.
- Slide-in zone in the arch area allows your feet to slide easily into boots.
- Designed for foam injection and thermally mouldable liners.
- Custom heat mouldable in select MEC stores.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.