Boot Doc FF S9 Custom Footbed - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Add cushioning and stability to your ski and snowboard boots. You can get them heat-moulded (needs a special boot oven) or use them out of the box to make you boots more responsive and less painful.
- Microfibre top layer is 2mm thick and perforated to help stay dry.
- Shaped EVA foam cushioning provides control, stability and pressure distribution.
- Shock absorbers in heel and forefoot and a stabilizer layer in the heel provide a supportive base.
- Slide-in zone in the arch area allows your feet to slide easily into boots.
- Designed for foam injection and thermally mouldable liners.
- Custom heat mouldable in select MEC stores.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.