Pro-level, wide pedals for downhill and all-mountain riding. They're lightweight, with a concave platform and wide q-factor designed for downhill racing. Shred secure in the knowledge that your feet can find the pedals at the moment they need to.
- Q-factor is 57mm.
- Aluminum platform.
- Wings are are cast stainless steel.
- Spring is 300-series stainless steel.
- Inner and outer bearings are Igus LL-glide and Enduro cartridge respectively.
- Cleats are premium brass with shims included.
- Release angle is 15 to 20 degrees.
- 8 adjustable pins per side for traction.
- Inner needle bearing for smooth rotation.
|Ideal for||Freeride and downhill riding|
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.