A shop-worthy bearing press that'll last longer than most bikes. Whether you're working with a long head tube, or a road bottom bracket shell, this press takes care of the job. As a bonus, you can use it to hold your bottom bracket cup wrench firmly in place when dealing with stubborn brackets and cups with shallow splines.
- Aligns and presses 1in., 1⅛in., 1¼in., and 1.5in. headset cups.
- Quick-release design for fast tool installation and removal.
- 30cm-long handles offer superior leverage.
- Stepped bushings allow precise cup alignment.
- Has a maximum working length of 315mm.
- The adaptors are stepped at 25.7, 29.7 and 32.8mm.
|Ideal for||Bike maintenance|