Named for Causey Pike in England’s lake district, these hiking pants are versatile enough to keep up with the region's unpredictable alpine conditions. Performance stretch and lightweight fabric give you room to hurdle streams and step over logs. The DWR finish coupled with innate breathability makes them great for hiking through summer showers or heavy fog.
- Made of 4-way stretch nylon and spandex with a DWR finish for quick drying and water resistance.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Integrated belt lets you dial in the fit.
- Zippered front, rear and side pockets.
- Articulated fit with a gusseted crotch leaves you free to move.
- Ankle zips with expandable gusset let you access boot laces.
- Slim-straight fit is cut close (but not tight) in the seat and thighs, then straight from the knees to the ankles. Best for lean to medium builds.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|