Endless switchbacks and gutsy scrambles call for some lightweight tech. Made of lightweight nylon and infused with stretchy spandex for lots of movement, Patagonia’s Stonycroft Shorts dry quickly after summit pushes and spontaneous afternoon swims. Plus, you get an adjustable waist, UPF 50+ sun protection and plenty of pockets for extra bars and electrolyte tablets.
- Made of lightweight nylon with spandex for 4-way stretch.
- Dries quickly and sheds light precip thanks to the DWR finish.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Adjustable waist lets you fine-tune the fit.
- 2 front pockets, 2 back pockets and 1 side zippered pocket hold essentials.
- Gusseted crotch lets you high-step with ease.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|