Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Pullover - Girls' - Youths
A modern outdoor classic, the plushy softness of a Synchilla fleece is a welcome layer of warmth on a cool morning or at a shady campsite. It has Patagonia's signature Snap-T styling: chest pocket with a snapped nylon flap and a stand-up collar to top the 4-snap placket. Contrast spandex binding at sleeve openings and hem helps hold in warmth.
- Double-faced polyester fleece is soft, warm and lightweight.
- Stand-up collar guards against gusts of wind.
- Nylon placket has four snaps for versatile venting.
- Chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure.
- Spandex trim on hem and cuffs helps keep out the cold.
- Sewn-in name tag has multiple spaces to accommodate hand-me-downs.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Made in||El Salvador|