An update on Patagonia's classic Wavefarer boardshorts, the Patch Pocket Wavefarer features a contrasting pocket that gives you more storage space than the original. The contoured waistband and flat fly is comfortable when you're paddling out on a board. And the button closure is backed up by a durable bartacked drawstring to secure them if you get dumped into the surf. The cut and length give them a traditional look and generous coverage.
- Nylon fabric is tough and quick-drying.
- Made at a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, from bluesign® approved materials.
- Contoured waistband.
- Flat-lying fly is comfortable when prone paddling.
- Rubber button closure is backed up with a durable bartacked drawstring closure for a secure fit that won't blow off during wipeouts.
- Self-draining pocket features a button closure and internal key loop, and doubles as a self-storage pouch.
- 20-inch inseam for extended sun protection
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Certified Fair Trade|