Patagonia RO Long Sleeve Sun Tee - Men's
Sun protection that won't wear off. The RO Sun Tee is practical for tropical paddling and surfing, and is presentable at airports and around town. Polygiene® permanent odor control keeps it from smelling between washing opportunities, making it a great everyday piece for trips to sunny, beach-y places.
- Polyester and spandex blend is lightweight and fast drying.
- Sewn at a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, from bluesign® approved fabric.
- Self-fabric crewneck is comfortable next to skin.
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place while paddling.
- Relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Antimicrobial treatment keeps odours under control.
- UPF 50+ protection.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|