Add insulation without the puff. This streamlined jacket gives you the warmth of a fleece but the sleekness of a coat. The whole thing is DWR-treated, and the stand-up collar holds a stowaway hood that’s ready to spring into action in case of rain, wind or a bad hair day. The Lightweight Crankset Jacket also packs up into its own pocket, giving you a pillow for long road trips and plane rides.
- Made of wind-resistant recycled polyester with a DWR finish to repel rain.
- Insulated with synthetic Thermogreen insulation that has 92% recycled content.
- Full-length 2-way zipper has a reflective climbing-rope-inspired pull.
- Stand-up collar conceals a stowaway hood.
- Side-entry hand pockets have zippers to keep your phone and keys secure. The right one doubles as a stuff sack.
- External chest pocket has a cord port for your headphones.
- Back vent lets you breathe if the temp warms up.
- Drawcord hem locks in warmth.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|