Add insulation without the puff. This vest was crafted to be as streamlined as possible, giving you the warmth of a fleece in a fuzz-free, puff-free package. The whole thing is DWR-treated, and the stand-up collar has you covered when the wind picks up. It also packs up into its own pocket, giving you a pillow for long road trips and plane rides. Oh, and did we mention it’s reversible?
- Made of wind-resistant recycled polyester with a DWR finish to repel raindrops.
- Insulated with synthetic Thermogreen insulation that has 92% recycled content.
- Reversibility lets you choose between quilted and non-quilted sides.
- Non-quilted side has two zippered hand pockets (the right one doubles as a stuff sack) and a chest pocket with a port for your headphones.
- Quilted side has side-entry mesh-lined pockets and reflective details.
- Back vent lets you breathe if the temp warms up.
- Elastic edge binding at armholes and hem locks in warmth.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.