Layer up to take on changing conditions with this technical hoodie. The outer face fabric behaves like a soft shell, and offers wind and water resistance. Inside, gridded fleece traps warmth, but still expels moisture. Outstanding stretch won’t limit your range of motion when you're hiking, scrambling or climbing. The design is low-profile and has minimalist leanings with mesh-backed pockets and an alpine-helmet compatible hood with a laminated visor that shields your view without impairing your visibility.
- Made of recycled polyester and spandex stretch double-weave fabric.
- Durable face is wind and water resistant thanks to a DWR finish.
- Gridded fleece is warm but breathes well so you won't overheat.
- Polygiene treatment keeps stink at bay on long trips.
- Articulated pattern with raglan sleeves promotes range of motion.
- Alpine-helmet compatible adjustable hood has a laminated visor for great visibility.
- Handwarmer pockets are set high above a harness and have mesh liners that double as vents.
- Zippered external chest pocket.
- Stretch knit low profile cuffs resist snagging.
- Drawcord adjustable hem seals in warmth
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|