Light, airy and incredibly packable. The back mesh panel allows air to flow over your head when you're moving fast. A full brim keeps the sun off your face, and its dark underside reduces glare. And the whole package can fold up into a pocket for easy packing, then pop right back to its original shape.
- Nylon crown and brim dry quickly.
- Polyester tricot mesh panel helps heat dissipate.
- Contoured brim provides good visibility aned sun protection.
- CoolMax® headband disperses heat and wicks moisture.
- Adjustable buckle lets you dial in the perfect fit.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.