Patagonia Venga Rock Pants - Women's
- Available prices $109.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
These rock-worthy pants are always up for another burn. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees let you move freely to high-step and rock over. The durable organic cotton blend is airy and breathable, yet tough as nails. Climb on.
- Made of organic cotton blended with polyester and spandex. Hollow polyester fibres add breathability.
- DWR finish sheds moisture.
- Articulated fit with knee darts and a gusseted crotch enhances movement and comfort under a harness
- Zippered fly with belt loops and Patagonia OppoSet adjustable waist for a customized fit that's comfortable under a harness or hipbelt.
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh liners and darts for lay-flat entry.
- 2 back pockets create a reinforced seat for extra durability.
- Low-profile side pocket has an inner mesh pocket for valuables.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|