Patagonia Nine Trails 8" Shorts - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Log your miles in the Nine Trails. These versatile, time-honoured shorts are built for intense activity. The stretch fabric is breathable and resists snagging, so it's a great choice for trail-running through low forest or brush. The built-in brief offers support and is lined for next-to-skin comfort and to lower the risk of chafing.
- Body is 91% recycled polyester with 9% spandex in a 4-way stretch, with a durable water repellency finish.
- Built-in boxer brief lining is soft, breathable polyester that resists chafing. Polygiene odour control treatment keeps it smelling fresh.
- Interior drawcord waist lets you get a comfortable fit.
- 2 front, 1 back pocket all with zippered closures.
- Reflective heat-transfer logos increase your visibility.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|