Whether you’re running 25K or bushwhacking on an overgrown route, these lightweight endurance shorts keep you comfortable. The built-in liner helps prevent chafing and wicks moisture. Side scoops and a 4in. inseam let you stride freely.
- Soft, breathable shell fabric (91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex) moves with you and resists snagging.
- DWR finish sheds rain and splashes so they won't weigh you down.
- Moisture-wicking built-in polyester lining resists chafing, and Polygiene odour control treatment keeps it smelling fresh.
- Flat-knit waistband and drawcord ensure a comfortable fit.
- 1in. side scoops and 4in. inseam allow easy range of motion.
- Zippered rear right hip pocket keeps your essentials secure.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|