Patagonia Nine Trails 4" Shorts - Women's
- Available prices $79.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Whether you’re running 25K or bushwhacking on an overgrown route, these lightweight endurance shorts keep you comfortable. The built-in liner helps prevent chafing and wicks moisture. Side scoops and a 4in. inseam let you stride freely.
- Soft, breathable shell fabric (91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex) moves with you and resists snagging.
- DWR finish sheds rain and splashes so they won't weigh you down.
- Moisture-wicking built-in polyester lining resists chafing, and Polygiene odour control treatment keeps it smelling fresh.
- Flat-knit waistband and drawcord ensure a comfortable fit.
- 1in. side scoops and 4in. inseam allow easy range of motion.
- Zippered rear right hip pocket keeps your essentials secure.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|