Patagonia Re-tool Snap-T Pullover - Women's
Cozy comfort you won't want to take off. The plush, deep-pile fleece is soft and retains warmth without adding weight or volume. The Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover is ideal for lingering around a campfire, stargazing from a desert campsite, or setting off on a pre-dawn approach.
- Made of Polartec® Thermal Pro®, a 100% polyester fleece. Its extra-long fibres and deep-pile construction result in a light and compressible fabric that offers snug warmth without much bulk.
- Nylon reinforces the snap placket and pocket flap.
- Front placket is clean and minimalist, with four concealed snaps.
- Chest pocket has a flap with a secure snap closure to keep small essentials safe.
- Kangaroo pocket lets you hold hands with yourself and warm up your fingers.
- Stand-up collar wraps warmth all the way around your neck.
- Yoke and princess seams add feminine contouring, so you won’t look like you borrowed your brother’s fleece.
- Cut to hip length for generous coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|