Patagonia Micro Swell Rashguard - Women's
Drop in on Tofino’s famous ocean waves or check out the breaks of Lake Ontario. Patagonia’s deluxe Micro Swell rashguard has a high spandex content for plenty of paddle and pop-up stretch. Flatlock seams and raglan sleeves help prevent chafing. Fair Trade-certified and recycled fabrics get a UPF 50+ touch for added sun protection.
- Soft and durable recycled nylon and spandex blend is stretchy and fast-drying.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Higher crewneck and long sleeves offer extra sun coverage and prevent upper-body chafing while paddling.
- Raglan sleeves with gussets keep seams away from sensitive areas and allow a full range of arm movement.
- Princess seams in front and back offer a close-to-body fit that’s not too tight.
- Hip length for maximum coverage.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|