Patagonia Micro Swell Rashguard - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Drop in on Tofino’s famous ocean waves or check out the breaks of Lake Ontario. Patagonia’s deluxe Micro Swell rashguard has a high spandex content for plenty of paddle and pop-up stretch. Flatlock seams and raglan sleeves help prevent chafing. Fair Trade-certified and recycled fabrics get a UPF 50+ touch for added sun protection.
- Soft and durable recycled nylon and spandex blend is stretchy and fast-drying.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Higher crewneck and long sleeves offer extra sun coverage and prevent upper-body chafing while paddling.
- Raglan sleeves with gussets keep seams away from sensitive areas and allow a full range of arm movement.
- Princess seams in front and back offer a close-to-body fit that’s not too tight.
- Hip length for maximum coverage.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|