La Sportiva Solution Rock Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A high-performance shoe for tough boulder problems and steep routes. The Permanent Power Platform rand helps retain the down-turned shape and focuses weight and force to the toes.
- Leather and Lorica® upper is lined through the toebox to ensure a long-lasting fit.
- P3 rand retains the downturned shape and directs power to the toe.
- Fast closure system for easy on and off.
- Moulded 3-D heel cup is teamed with a locking heel harness for secure hooking.
- 0.9mm Laspoflex midsole in the toebox supports your foot on tiny holds.
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure