This advanced climbing shoe excels on thin faces, pocket climbs, and in the gym. Its asymmetrical shape, superbly tensioned rands and down-cambered, curved last provide great power for edging. The down-lasted toe and power hinge under the arch help the Miura flex and grab small footholds.
- Made of suede leather with a full sewn-in 8-panel Dentex lining to limit stretch
- 1.1mm Laspoflex midsole in the toebox supports your foot to help reduce foot fatigue
- Speed lace system pulls tight easily and cinches your foot for a great fit
- Durable 4mm Vibram ®XS Edge™ sole grips even the tiniest foot holds
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size
|Weight||478g (Lime 40)|
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Edge|