La Sportiva Miura Lace Rock Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A favourite all-around performer for many female climbers, the Miura is designed to perform well on mixed terrain, from smaller features on vertical to overhanging routes. Its asymmetrical shape, superbly tensioned rands and down-cambered, curved last provide great power for edging. The down-lasted toe and power hinge under the arch help the Miura flex and grab small footholds.
- Made of suede leather with a full sewn-in 8-panel Dentex lining to limit stretch.
- 1.1mm Laspoflex midsole in the toebox supports your foot to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Speed lace system pulls tight easily and cinches your foot for a great fit.
- Padded heel and tongue add a bit of comfort.
- 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™ soles offer excellent grip.
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure