A powerful headlamp that helps you cut through the dark. The HP30R has both flood and spot lighting, each with 4 brightness levels, ranging from 5 to 1750 lumens. The batteries are held in a compartment with a belt attachment you can wear inside your clothing for better cold-weather performance. The battery pack also has a type-A female USB port, allowing you to harness the power of the 18650 batteries to fuel your USB-powered devices. If you're away from your charger, you can also use 4 CR123A batteries.
- Remote battery pack holds 2 18650 batteries (included) and can be charged via micro USB. You can also use 4 CR123A batteries, but charging is only possible with 18650s.
- Female USB port turns battery pack into a power bank for USB-powered devices.
- Remote battery pack takes weight off your head, and can be worn inside clothing for better cold-weather performance.
- Reverse polarity protection helps prevent improper battery installation.
- Flood and spot lighting can be used separately, or combined for a maximum of 1750 lumens.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 and XP-G R5 LEDs.
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and plastic.
- Aluminum light head with heat-sync fins helps shed heat.
- 4 modes for both flood (5 to 750 lumens) and spot (30 to 1000 lumens), plus a combined mode of 1750 lumens and an SOS mode of 150 lumens.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness in each mode.
- Internal memory tracks your chosen settings, giving you instant access to the mode you used last.
- Lockout function prevents accidental activations.
- 4-level battery level indicator lets you know when it's time to charge (only works with 18650s).
- IPX6 rated for dust and waterproofness.
- Light head has a 60-degree tilt mechanism.
- In the box: HP30R, cable clip, top headband mount, spare o-ring, belt clip, USB charging cable, 2 cable buckles, 2 ARB-L18-2600 2600mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||202m|
|Beam distance - low||7m|
|Beam distance - med||70m|
|Beam distance - high||202m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||46 h|
|Burn time - low||400 h|
|Burn time - med||21 h|
|Burn time - high||4 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 18650s (included) or 4 lithium CR123A (not included)|