Frontcountry foodies, rejoice. This compact camp knife set has everything you need to bring your MasterChef skills outside. With a paring knife, a Santoku knife and a serrated knife, your bases are covered no matter what's on the menu. A double-sided cutting board helps you separate meat and veggie prep to prevent cross-contamination, and a soap bottle and dish cloth come in handy for whoever's on dish duty (not the chef!).
- Stainless steel blades are nicely rockered for slicing, dicing and other food prep.
- Rubber handles provide a safe, non-slip grip.
- Safety covers ensure safe transport and long-lasting sharpness.
- Double-sided cutting board has meat and vegetable icons on opposite sides, helping to prevent cross-contamination.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth has a smooth side for delicate items and a more abrasive side for hard scrubbing.
- Nylon organizing case sports a zip closure and hook-and-loop straps to keep everything in place.
- Includes: 4in. paring knife, 6in. Santoku knife, 6in. serrated knife, a double-sided cutting board, bottle for soap, double-sided dish cloth.
|Dimensions||31.0 x 17.5 x 4.0cm|
Dishwasher safe (top rack only) make sure no parts are touching the heating element.