Expand your backcountry menu options with this fuel efficient stove plus a pot and skillet. It offers simmering and cooking versatility for small (2 or 3 people) groups, and is compatibility with all WindBurner cookware. The stove’s windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain performance in cold conditions or exposed, windy settings. The stove system nests with all components for easy, efficient packing.
- 2.5L pot has a ceramic-coated nonstick surface and folding Talon handle.
- 20cm skillet has a ceramic-coated nonstick surface and folding Talon handle.
- Pot lid has strainer holes and locking latch to keep it on tight.
- Pressure regulator provides consistent performance at cool temperatures or when fuel is low.
- Windproof radiant burner maintains heat levels.
- 227g canister burns for about 95 minutes and boil approximately 18L of water.
- 110g or 227g fuel canister (sold separately) nests perfectly inside.
- Stove and pot are an integrated system. The stove will not support standard flat-bottomed pots.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||20.3 x 20.3 x 13.3cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.