Tailor-made for the smaller set. The Tikkid is a compact, lightweight and bright headlamp that gives kids a light of their own. No guarantees that they’ll stop asking to borrow yours, but this will help.
- 3 modes: a low that's just right for reading, a high that's great for after-dark games or finding the way to the bathroom, and a flashing mode that helps keep little ones visible (and lights up spur-of-the-moment dance parties).
- Glow-in-the-dark reflector makes the light easy to find at night.
- Automatic shutoff preserves batteries if someone forgets to turn it off.
- Compatible with the USB-rechargeable CORE battery pack.
- IPX4 waterproofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Simple 1-button operation means there’s no asking for help.
- Adjustable headband releases under tension, offering a bit of extra safety.
- Battery compartment is secured shut with flat-head screw, just the right size for a coin.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||3m|
|Beam distance - high||7m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - flash||100 h|
|Burn time - low||160 h|
|Burn time - high||61 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|