When the going gets tough, you have to be able to see where you're going. The durable, powerful Duo Z2 is designed to help you move fast in the dark. With 3 beam patterns and a combined boost mode of 430 lumens, you can choose the right tool for the job, whether that's reading a map, moving quickly over rugged terrain or scanning the distance for trail markers. Using Petzl's patented FACE2FACE intelligent beam technology, the Duo Z2 automatically adjusts its beam when it's around other beams, reducing the chances of leaving your fellow adventurers seeing stars. IP67 dust and water protection means this headlamp stands up to pretty much any weather you’re willing to suffer through.
- FACE2FACE intelligent beam technology automatically reduces your light’s output when the beam crosses another beam.
- Boost mode fires up all LEDs at once, for a dazzling 430 lumens of dark-defying light.
- Customized beam patterns make sure you have the right type of light for your activity, from close-up detail work (flood), to moving fast (mix of flood and spot), to scanning the distance (spot).
- Powered by easy-to-find AA batteries, so you can recharge wherever your adventures take you.
- Rear-mounted battery pack balances out weight, making the light more comfortable when you're on the move.
- IP67 dust and water protection means it handles rainstorms and puddles like a pro.
- Large control knob is easy to use with gloves on.
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation, reducing the chances of reaching for dead headlamp.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||115m|
|Beam distance - low||17m|
|Beam distance - med||30m|
|Beam distance - high||80m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||15.5 h|
|Burn time - med||6.75 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|