Don’t let a little dark get in the way of your next PB or adventure-race finish. With a night-defying boost mode of 1100 lumens and 3 different beam patterns, the Duo S is designed to help you go fast in the dark. Using Petzl's patented FACE2FACE intelligent beam technology, the Duo S automatically adjusts its beam when it's around other beams, reducing the chances of leaving your fellow adventurers seeing stars. The rear-mounted battery pack has a display so you always know how long you've got, and when it's time to recharge. IP67 dust and water protection means the Duo S stands up to pretty much any weather you’re willing to suffer through.
- FACE2FACE intelligent beam technology automatically reduces your light’s output when the beam crosses another beam.
- Boost mode fires up all LEDs at once, for 1100 lumens of dark-defying light.
- Customized beam patterns give you the right type of light for any activity, from close-up detail work (flood), to moving fast (mix of flood and spot), to scanning the distance (spot).
- Rear-mounted battery pack balances out weight, making the light more comfortable when you're on the move.
- Easily rechargeable battery pack has a 4-level power display.
- IP67 dust and water protection means it handles rainstorms and puddles like a pro.
- Large control knob is easy to use with gloves on.
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation, reducing the chances of reaching for dead headlamp.
- Includes the ACCU 2 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (3200mAh) and 110/240 V charger.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||200m|
|Beam distance - low||20m|
|Beam distance - med||35m|
|Beam distance - high||70m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||3 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||23 h|
|Burn time - med||12.5 h|
|Burn time - high||6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||AC charger|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (removable)|