The superb fit lets you focus on the trail not the load on your back. Tuned to fit those who ride, the unique suspension system lets you move the hipbelt up and down to suit your posture and your riding style. The back has a suspended mesh panel to allow cooling airflow. And it comes with a 3D Hydro reservoir that's easy to clean and easy to clip into the pack.
- Made of lightweight 210-denier ripstop nylon with an abrasion resistant 420-denier polyester base.
- Suspended mesh back panel wicks sweat and lets air flow through to cool your back.
- Shift RS (ride stability) hipbelt stabilization system lets you shift the hipbelt vertically to ride higher or lower on your back to suit your riding style.
- Wide zippered clamshell opening for access to main compartment.
- Zippered top pocket and hipbelt pockets hold quick access items.
- Padded pocket for your gadgets and valuables to keep them safe in case you crash.
- Removable zippered tool pouch stows inside an internal non-bounce storage pocket.
- Internal organizers for pumps, spare tubes and energy bars.
- Hydration sleeve with snap and go SpeedClip mounting system lets you load the included reservoir with one hand.
- Includes a Gregory 3D Hydro 3L reservoir that uses QuickDry soft moulded technology and has an integrated drying hanger so it's easy to keep clean.
- Gregory recommends this pack for loads up to 20lb/9kg.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.