The superb fit lets you focus on the trail not the load on your back. Tuned to fit those who ride, the unique suspension system lets you move the hipbelt up and down to suit your posture and your riding style. The back has a suspended mesh panel to allow cooling airflow. And it comes with a 3D Hydro reservoir that's easy to clean and easy to clip into the pack.
- Made of lightweight 210-denier ripstop nylon with an abrasion resistant 420-denier polyester base.
- Suspended mesh back panel wicks sweat and creates cooling airflow.
- Shift RS (ride stability) hipbelt stabilization lets you shift the belt vertically to adapt to your riding style.
- Wide clamshell zip for easy access to the main compartment.
- Zippered top pocket and hipbelt pockets hold quick-access items.
- Padded pocket for gadgets and valuables.
- Removable zippered tool pouch stows inside an internal non-bounce storage pocket.
- Internal organizers for pumps, spare tubes and energy bars.
- Dedicated hydration sleeve with snap and go SpeedClip mounting system lets you load the included reservoir with one hand.
- Includes a Gregory 3D Hydro 3L reservoir that uses QuickDry soft moulded technology and has an integrated drying hanger so it's easy to keep clean.
- Gregory recommends this pack for loads up to 7kg.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.