Built for mountaineering expeditions and guides who have to pack extra gear, the Baltoro Pro 95 is as big and ambitious as your backcountry hiking plans. Carry heavy or bulky loads comfortably thanks to the refined suspension system that restricts rolling action and directs the load low and toward the centre of your back.
- Response Pro suspension accommodates heavy and bulky loads with special anti-barrelling stays and a thick, wishbone-shaped 6061 aluminum wire frame that channels the load to the centre and lumbar regions of your back.
- Removable foam shim lets you customize the lower back contour.
- Top, front and bottom access.
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment has a removable internal divider.
- Lots of pockets on the front, sides and lid keep you organized.
- Twin water bottle holsters are canted for easy access and stow away when not needed.
- Water-resistant hipbelt pockets are sized to hold smartphones, GPS units or other small electronics.
- Removable shockcord loops for ice axes or trekking poles.
- Removable, adjustable straps for attaching sleeping pads or extra gear.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight: 32kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.